Friday, January 8, 2010

Update: Week 1!

Health –
• lose 45 pounds – Hit the gym hard this week. I’m ready to lose this weight and be healthy.
• go to the doctor more often – Asked HR person for new copy of Med insurance card. Unfortunately I ended up getting the wrong thing but I will get it or at least request it by next week.

Finances –
• Spend less money on leisure. – going out less, plus I’m broke so that helps. lol
• Tithe comes first! – Paid my first tithe of the year. Had huge problems with it but I paid it. Church ended up charging me 3x the amount but then put the money back. (nice try church!)

Friendship –
• forget about past friends (the bad ones). – I’m moving on, getting strong.

new goal:
• Get back in touch with old/good friends. Visit them more often.


Dreams -
• Write more stories – finishing up a story, getting many more ideas, still thinking about a book idea.

Personal –
• Be more organized – Being organized at work. Cubicle is clean.
• Wake up earlier and pray/ work out - I am waking up earlier but I am brain dead when I do so. Prayer and work out coming soon.
• Go to sleep earlier – not happening.
• Read more books! (small goal: at least 2 per month [one spiritual book, one novel]) - Finishing up three musketeers. Going to start reading Power of the Blood by Bob Sorge and This side of Paradise by Fitzgerald which I found for $6!

No comments:

Post a Comment