Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Goals!

So I figured that I would post my goals up here so that all of you can see them and hold me to them. I have been working on most of these all this month. I told you, I’m not going to wait for the New Year, I’m just going to get it all done! Most of these goals are difficult for me so I will need all of your encouragement! Thanks folks!

Health –
• lose 45 pounds
• go to the doctor more often

Job –
• find better paying job in atmosphere that I like.
• (or get raise at current job)

Education –
• look into going back to school
• and look into graduating ASAP!

Finances –
• Save money for wedding.
• Spend less money on leisure.
• Tithe comes first!
• Pay off loans!

Spirituality –
• Put God first at all times.
• Let Him work in ALL areas.
• Work towards becoming a pastor.
• Become more involved at church.

Friendship –
• forget about past friends (the bad ones).
• Make new friends.
• Get back in touch with old/good friends. Visit them more often.

Dreams -
• Write more stories
• Work on writing a novel
• Research publication of written material

Personal –
• Be more organized
• Wake up earlier and pray/ work out
• Go to sleep earlier
• Read more books! (small goal: at least 2 per month [one spiritual book, one novel])
• Waste less time doing non- productive stuff
• Learn a new instrument (piano or guitar)

** btw if I forgot any of them I will update this blog entry and make a not of it on a separate entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment