Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Update

This is part of my other blog but I figured i would post it as an update here as well...

Where I am.
I wanted to post a bit about me personally to show where I am in life. I guess I have to look at various areas here including health, job, dreams, goals, Friendship, God.
Healthwise I am doing okay. I can honestly say that I am healthier now than I was a year ago. BUT I still get discouraged when I don’t see results. I have started the path but I’ve got a looong way to go!
My job is okay. The problem is that I need to be making a HELL of a lot more money and I’m not gonna be able to do it here. I need to move on so wish me luck becaue I will be turning in some resume’s soon.
Dreams – as seen in my last post I have decided to begin my first book. I will be thinking about an attention getting title, and my chapters are already laid out. I will begin writing soon.
As for my goal of becoming a pastor… Soon enough. I need to do more toward this because I know I have been slacking. I am however growing in knowledge of the word so that’s a partial step.
Friendship – I have moved forward in this department! I have forgotten the bad friends and I have gotten in touch with the good friends of my past. I have also met “D” my small group leader who I figure can be more of a mentor than a friend, but still a friend. He seems like a good and genuine guy.
God – I am learning, growing, reading, and trying! I know I have alooong way to Go but I am trying to take more steps towards God instead of away from him! He is leading me and I’m ready to go to the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment